CAS Emboss Resist

 So Glad CAS is back up and running!  I've missed you all.  Hope all is well.  Emboss resist is one of my favorites. Thank you Nancy for the inspiration!  

I tried a "newish to me" technique where I literally "painted" with my Magicals.  I loved the result. You may not be able to see the shine in the photos, but it was really beautiful.  


This is a background stamp from SSS called "All Leaves" It is so much fun to paint!!



I like painting "outside the line" so that I have coordinating "paper" to add accents!  Like the steam and tea bags...

I know I've used this mug before, but I just had too!! :)




Here's a close up of the shiny mug...

That blue shine in the green is called "Bells of Ireland". I think it may be my favorite!!

Again, so glad to have you all back.  Thanks for looking!  and always appreciate your comments! :)







Comments

  1. Thank you Julie for sharing all your photos of your creative steps for your beautifully painted with Magicals mug and sentiment. I know Magicals are hard to get really good photos of the shine, but I have no difficulty imagining the beautiful shine. TFS the tip to watercolor outside your stamped images so you can use for accessories/sentiments, etc. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful steaming mug, Julie! Love the leaves and wish the photo could show all that sparkle! It's wonderful even though we can't see that part of it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those gorgeous leaves on your mug, Julie!! The magicals add so much shine and shimmer and perfect paired with your gold embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment