CAS Christmas : Critters!!

 I was so busy with CAS Mix Up this month that I almost didn't make the Christmas Critter deadline at CAS Christmas hosted by Barb!  These old Penny Black birds are forever my favorites, (I hope they are considered "critters").   I combined them with a die from Alexandra Renke, a little glitter paper, copics, a sparkly gel pen and my new favorite sizzix embossing folder.  Super easy, except for trying to decide what color to do the hats --as you can see I went



...with classic red!!  Oh yeah,  I used a chunky white embossing powder on the hats!  used my versa mark pen.  



Wishing everyone at fabulous holiday season and a Healthy, Happy New Year!  
--filled with lots of "art time!!"

Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. These are some of my favorite "critters" too Julie, and they look FABULOUS surrounding your Ho Ho Ho and that beautiful embossed background! Thanks so much for sharing this ADORABLE card with us at CAS Christmas, and you have a very Merry Christmas too! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Julie! These are definitely Christmas Critters and so sweet. Love your design with the texture embossed background, large die-cut sentiment, and sweet birds! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet little critters are perfect for the challenge, Julie! You've colored them beautifully, and I love how you layered your embossed panel and fabulous Ho-Ho-Ho sentiment :) Super cute Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Your little birds look tweet around your HO, HO, HO and love your snowflake background. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment