Mono Printing with Stencils: CAS Mix Up November Challenge

 Well I finally got the other 2 prints off my table and into a card.  An addicting challenge by Loll and her inspiring artists over on CAS Mix Up.  I love making one of a kind things and mono printing results in just that!  Also, you never know what it's going to look like!!

The following are the original mono prints:




And here are the resulting cards: 


                       I know that bling is not usually "CAS", but it really needed the "berries"  :)




Trees on trees! It's all magic!

And now my favorite...



The Tag and the Steam were cut from the spill over edges.  I just love making my own "paper"! 




Gold embossing powder (Brutus Monroe) was used on the edges of the trees and the base layer of the Christmas Mug. 


"Inks" : Lindy's Magicals, Cattail copper brown, ponderosa pines olive, peony scarlet red
Stencils: Stamplorations, and ?
Dies: Renke christmas, branch with leaves, PB "what's in your cup", Sizzix "woodlands"
Stamps: Alexandra Renke














Comments

  1. WOW!! Julie you have made the most incredible cards from your monoprints. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs. CAS can have bling!! :) LOVE the sweet leafy branch with the berries. The negative trees look amazing with your tree monoprint in the background. And that mug ... AWESOME! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! What awesome results with your stencil monoprints, Julie! They have made wonderful die cuts and background for the die cut trees! Love, love, love this little cup! Thanks so much for the inspiration at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You achieved such wonderful results with your Stencil Monoprints Julie and I love the cards you made. Thanks for sharing your cards at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Love them all so hard to pick a fave but I adore the cup and your blingy berries are wonderful! Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love all 3 of your Gorgeous CAS stencil monoprint cards, Julie. I think the mug is my favorite too, but still LOVE all Three. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment