CAS Mix Up October Mixed Media Challenge

 Botanical Prints is the challenge!!  

OK...working with a gelli plate is a lot like eating potato chips!!!  You can make/eat just one!!

I ended up with at least 20+ prints!!  My daily walks were getting difficult as I kept staring at all the leaves.   The following 3 prints were from day 2.  I went back to an older gelli plate as the new one I pulled out was making the ink bead up!!  Thank you CAS design team and host Bonnie for the inspiration!






Finally, the card...I did not want to ruin the print so I popped it up on gold embossed the sentiment (darkroom door) on the side. 

3 x 5 and 5 x 7 gelli plates were used along with wendi vecchi archival inks.

Thank you Heather Tetford  and Brigit Koopsen for sharing your knowledge and experience!

Thank you for looking!!
:)




Comments

  1. I understand what you're saying, Julie! I can't stop at just one gel plate example! It is definitely addictive and I also understand looking at all the leaves and flowers with a fresh eye! I'm so glad you are enjoying this challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you were so inspired by our challenge this month and now have such a lovely stack of prints to use in the future. Your finished card is just great, thank you for sharing it with us a CAS Mix Up this month xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment