CAS MIX-UP: Autumn Colors!

 Using my "Magicals" I created 4 quick cards.  I love creating my own "paper" to cut up!!  Thank you CAS Mix up September designers and host Leslie for the inspiration.  I dropped the dry magicals on my work surface and then spritzed with water.  Dabbed just the edge of my water color paper and then mopped up more for my cut up paper.  



Using Alexandra Renke dies and Simon Says Stamp for the "Blessings" die all were cut and glued down!



These final ones are probably more CAS!  I just love that Alexandra Renke embossing folder to emboss a  tiny frame for tiny art!!

Thanks for checking out this post!! 
Have a great day!

Paper: TH/Ranger watercolor paper, Neenah and gold foil cardstock
Dies: SSS, Memory Box(snail) and Alexandra Renke
Ink: Magicals




Comments

  1. Striking arrangements against your magical backgrounds! Beautiful dies. Love the snail on your first card with green, and interesting how those particular pots of color gave you the pink/red splashes on your second. Julie, I'm quite taken with your cards and so glad you shared one with us at CAS Mix Up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! The snail is an oldie but goodie! It's double mounted on gold cardstock.

      Delete
  2. All four cards are fantastic, Julie! LOVE the colours of the magicals to create Autumn cards. The blessings sentiment is so beautiful combined with your flower dies. The two very CAS cards really show off the tiny leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four of your Magicals CAS cards are beautiful and perfect for Autumn cards, Karen. TFS your Magicals backgrounds and finished card. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of cards! It looks like you had fun with the Magicals! I especially love the card you shared at CAS Mix Up! Thanks so much for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment