CAS Christmas September Challenge: Plaid!

 YAY! Another challenge:  Plaid!  I had some gnomes going on my table and thought one with a plaid hat would be great!!  Thank you Colleen and CAS Christmas Challenge!



For a super subtle background on the white, I used versa mark and a snow stencil by Heffy Doodle, and then added Perfect Pearls "confetti".  "Merry Christmas" is a Stamplorations die using silver paper from Sizzix.  I double stacked my gnome to make him more 3D.  His nose is cut from cork!

Thanks for looking!!

Ink: versa mark

Paper: Neenah Solar,  Memory Box"brioche",  Sizzix

Dies: SSS Gnome, Stamplorations

Stencil: Hefty Doodle "first snow stencil"




Comments

  1. I love this little guy, he looks so cute with his plaid hat. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas gnome is adorable in plaid!! Love your design Julie! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute little gnome. I love gnomes! And how clever to give him a plaid hat, it works perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along with our CAS Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment