CAS MIX UP Challenge: Alcohol Ink on Vellum

 I can't believe this is my 3rd post this week.  Thanks to summer and cold rainy weather here in Alaska!

Well I played around with Pearl alcohol inks - my gelli plate - and printed on vellum.  I decided the result needed to be turned into butterflies! (I was also thinking balloons!) Thank you Coni (for hosting) and everyone at CAS Mix Up for the challenge and the great inspirations. 





I use a cut out of the image to roll over the print and preview what it will look like.  Here is the final result:

The leafy frame is from Penny Black and the butterfly is PB "flights of fancy" and the sentiment is from Darkroom Door.  Alcohol Ink is Ranger.

Thanks for getting this far! I love hearing your comments and questions!  Have a great day!





Comments

  1. Love your beautiful butterflies and the Geli Plate print. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design. Love your die cut tiny butterflies out of your alcohol ink on vellum background. Wonderful die cut white on white leaves background and sentiment too. So pleased you shared with us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie! The pearl AI on vellum made such sweet butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment