CAS Mix-Up: Blending Colors with Stencils

 Great Challenge CAS Mix Up!!  This was really fun and the results were quite satisfying!  I needed 2 thank you cards - so here are the results: 




I used the big brushes to stencil - a little harder to control, but I like the soft effect.  This is a 5x5 card.


For this on I used the blending foam (ranger) for a bolder look.

Here are my supplies:


Not pictured are the new alexandra renke dies. 
Sentiment is stamped on the inside!

Thank you Susan for a great challenge!!








Comments

  1. Two beautiful stenciled and sponged cards. Especially love the first one with the rainbow colours. They just make everything happier! :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the challenge. Two gorgeous cards, beautifully created, and I love the soft rainbow colours. Thanks for playing at CAS Mix Up this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing both your beautiful sponged cards. I loved your rainbow softly blended stenciled circle image. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards. Love the rainbow colours on the first design .... so pretty! Thank you for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment