Chillin' with my Gnommies

 I've had this card idea in my head every since I read the challenge by CAS Mix UP!  I had this little "Gnome Forrest" by Alexandra RENKE, and this month's challenge was just the inspiration I needed to use it!!  I usually make pretty fancy gnomes with my Magicals, but a simple white on white seemed best for this CAS challenge. 



INK:  DI Evergreen Bough

STENCIL: alexandra Renke- Gnome Forrest

DIE: Li'l Gnome SSS

STAMPS: SSS - Gnome for the Holidays

"Little Nose". cork!  everything else, watercolor paper




Comments

  1. Gnomies always make me smile and this one is no exception! Fab tone on tone stencil background in a perfect Christmas colour. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this forest stencil with the different shaped trees! The cork nose on the gnome is a wonderful touch of added texture! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable card Julie! LOVE the tone-on-tone stenciling for the background. Great contrast with the gnome being white. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tone on tone background in such a pretty winter green Julie, and the gnome is so cute and perfect just in white. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment