Embossing With Dies! CAS Mix Up

 Thank you all at CAS MIX UP for another amazing challenge:  Embossing with dies.  When I saw that I immediately thought of snow flakes!  Not that it happened right away...my craft room has been reinvented for sewing masks.  But I did manage to squeeze out a little room to put my thought into action today.  First I started with locating all my snowflake dies :), and then ran them through my (borrowed) Big Shot,  


This big shot is HUGE.  My neighbor is a quilter and she had found this online to cut quilt pieces.  It is awesome for this...hanging dies off the edge.  Or earlier in my summer post, it was necessary so that I could only emboss a section of my paper.  
(Am I the only one who has never seen this Size Big Shot before??)

Here is the result: 




I then die cut part of the "Let it Snow" out of silver card stock, and then embossed the sentiment from my newest purchase of Alexandra Renke.  I LOVE anything Alexandra Renke!!!!




Thanks for checking it out.  Comments are of course ALWAYS appreciated :)



Comments

  1. All winter white splendour. This card is beautiful, so happy you took a break and even went to the neighbours. I love this card as much as you and I love Alexandra Renke products ;) ...and that's a lot! Glad you took a break from making masks to create and participate with the CAS clan. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflakes, Julie! I love the elegance of the white on white! I've not seen the big Big Shot, but I've heard of it! Looks like it works great for placing the die off the edge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie. You really should check it out. It is call the Big Shot Plus. 9" wide!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous white-on-white card Julie! The embossed snowflakes and sentiment are fabulous! I have not seen a huge Big Shot like that before. Awesome! Thanks for sharing your beautiful Christmas card with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the white on white texture from your die embossing, Julie. So happy you were able to take the time to join us at CAS Mix Up. Happy mask making...a wonderful gift for those in need. TFS Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment