CAS MIX UP - Adding Dimensional Die Cuts


Using Dimensional Die Cuts
This is one of my most used techniques!  I grabbed one of my MANY bokeh backgrounds and used these sentiment dies from Stamplorations.  I am new to using spray adhesive, but  did and it worked really well.  Sentiment stamp is from Penny Black.


Hey has any one else heard that "Bokeh" commercial?  I never heard that word before you guys introduced me to it, and then it was on TV for a phone?   I guess it wasn't good if I don't know what they were selling, but the line in it is, "Can you believe she bokehed my child?"  The phone had the ability to create a bokeh background.  

CAS team you are the best! Thanks for all you do.

And thank you for checking out my website!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your very kind and friendly comments x Glorious colours and a great Bokeh technique on your pretty card. The hidden die cut dimensional sentiment looks wonderful. Thank you for joining in the challenge at The CAS Mix Up Challenge x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say I haven't seen the advert but will look out for it....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rainbow background with your bokeh design Jules. And great work with the hidden word technique. Have not seen the commercial ... but bokeh has been around a long time ... it's a photography term. :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rainbow background with the bokeh dots, Jules! Love the camouflaged sentiment and balloon! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment