CAS Mix Up October


So glad to have found a few moments to participate this month.  I again love how CAS pushes me outside my box!  I am not a "shiny" kind of person, but I really liked what appeared on my table. 
My 3 techniques are:
foil washi tape(paper)
stamping
die cut
I started with a Tim Holtz die Birches.  I cut it out of watercolor paper thinking I was going to paint it.  Then cut the penny black moose of of paper with the washi tape attached. Tucked them in and done!  So easy and so cool.  I ended up the white on white after trying several backgrounds.  Used a Technique Tuesday Stamp.  I ended up making two more using a piece of alcohol ink paper from my stash.  I needed some quick thank you notes and was really happy at how easy and impressive they were.



Thanks for looking!
Happy Fall!

Comments

  1. So creative...both of your fabulous cards. Love how you did the faux for the metal challenge and the alcohol inked background for the mouse die cuts looks wonderful too. I think your cards are so unique and love the white on white with the pop of colour. Thank you for joining in the fun challenge at The CAS Mix Up Challenge x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your metallic moose are wandering among the trees, Jules! The white birches on the white background really make the moose show up perfectly! The colored moose are lots of fun too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules. Beautiful design. Having the white on white background of the birch trees, really makes these moose stand out. Love the white and copper together. Very elegant. And so pretty with the AI panel moose as well. Such a great design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those moose are just adorable, and the WOW with the die cut trees against the white card really let the moose stand out. They look great cut from the foil washi tape, and also the alcohol inked pieces in those bright colours look fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment