CAS Watercolour Challenge May: Rainbows

This is my second posting for the CAS Watercolour May Challenge!  Again I was playing with my new set of Qor watercolors, they are so bright and fresh!!  I painted a piece of watercolor paper and then die cut out the dragonflies with Penny Black Flutters die set and mounted them on a piece of embossed cardstock.  I used the 3D embossing folder by WeR memory keepers.  I added the Impression Obsession sentiment with a white embossed velum. All the sentiments in this set are song lines :)


Thanks for looking!!



Comments

  1. Another pretty rainbow card, Jules! Love this dragonfly and recently had to add it to my collection! ;-) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty and love the texture and dimension on the background too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft colours - great pastel rainbow! Beautiful dragonfly! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dragonflies are adorable. What a great way to create the rainbow background and then die-cut. Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment