CAS Christmas

I did not know until this CAS  Christmas challenge appeared that I do not have any snowman stamps!!  I found this ancient set from SU!  I haven't hand stamped with a wooden block in so long!!  Boy those stamping platforms have really changed stamping.  I have two and use both!! 
I had just gotten this new set of Qor Watercolor paints and was playing around with the blue.  It ended up looking like ice cubes...so I kept it clean and simple and just stamped a few snowpeople and a sentiment.

Can't wait for next month challenge.  Though not sure If I'll make it in time as I am going in for a new hip on the 11th of June.

Comments

  1. Really cute snow people and I love your background, Jules! Love your puny sentiment, too! It is strange to use a wood block stamp after stamping clear stamps with a platform for such a long time...this is a cute stamp, though :) Thanks so much for playing along at CAS Christmas! Barb GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little snowmen, Jules! Tiny but oh, so sweet! I know exactly what you mean about those stamping platforms! It's scary to stamp with a wood block now. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snowmen. The background really does look like blocks of ice - great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the igloo background for your snowy friends. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so fun and artsy with your ice block background, Jules! So happy you found this older wooden stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas. Good luck with your surgery in June.

      Delete
  5. What a cute snowmen card, Jules! Love the watercolored ice cube background - very unique and interesting!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas. Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment