CAS Christmas April Challenge

This challenge opened on my Birthday!!  Thanks guys!!
When I saw that the theme was "Ornament" I immediately thought of my favorite technique:  
Tissue paper and embossing powder!!  
Look here for more inspiration and details on this awesome challenge blog. 

Used a Memory Box ornament die to cut out the "paper" I made.  Mopped up Kureake Ganzai Tambi water colors with my tissue paper then glued it to a piece of paper.  Brushed with Versa Mark and Ranger's Silver Tinsel Embossing powder.  I made another set of ornaments with Gold Tinsel powder as well. 
You can't see in the pictures how real the silver looks!!
Sentiment is a Tim Holtz. 



Thanks for visiting.  Any comments are truly appreciated!!


Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite techniques too and I love the rich color on the tissue paper and tinsel embossing! Very festive, Jules! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous, love the purple , Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique as well Jules. Your ornaments are gorgeous with the purple shades of tissue with silver embossing. Very elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tissue paper ornament, the silver embossing is so pretty adding the perfect amount of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your purple tissue paper ornaments are gorgeous, Jules! The Silver Tinsel Embossing is just beautiful and adds festivity. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS Christmas. Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment