CAS Watercolour October Challenge & 1st Birthday Celebration

I missed September - actually had an entry, which I will post at the bottom.

 I have been thinking about how amazing "LEAVES" would be since playing with tissue paper, water colors and embossing powder this summer.  You can imagine then how excited I was to see the October challenge.  Thank you CAS WATERCOLOUR CHALLENGE!  Here are my creations.  The background in embossed with an embossing folder. (I think it is a Tim Holtz).  Steel die is Memory Box


Here is my dragonfly (Penny Black) that I wanted to submit last month for the "silhouette" challenge.

Comments

  1. Hi Jules. Your leaf is AMAZING! Love the watercoloured tissue paper. And it looks awesome with the dimension from your woodgrain embossed background.

    What a pretty dragonfly die! Your watercoloured wash background is so colourful, yet soft. Gorgeous card!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughtful comments. They are the encouragement I need to "get upstair" and create and then submit. thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous leaf, Jules! I love it done with tissue paper and placed on the embossed woodgrain! The dragonfly silhouette shows wonderfully on this beautiful background! Thanks for sharing both of these with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wished your had time to enter the dragon fly:) having said that I am so glad you had the chance to enter your fall leaf. It looks so pretty against the wood grain background. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried but I finally realized I have two google accounts and was in the wrong one, so I couldn't access my website...aaah technology!!!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous tissue paper watercoloured die cut Fall leaf, Jules. Love your leaf with your dry embossed woodgrain background and sentiment. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment