HEAT WAVE Take 3!

Here is the last of my 3 posts today.

 Thanks to Kristina and Jennifer and their Online Card Class: Heat Wave!  They have been inspiring me to take my embossing in new directions.

 This card was based on the videos of Kathy Racoosin.  In this technique she uses layering stamps.  I was just about to throw mine out as they are mounted on wood.  They are my old SU stamps, and it is impossible to line them up not being able to see through the wood :)  BUT Kathy showed a great way to emboss the second layer and ink over with the 1st layer.

 Kathy used markers to ink the stamp.  I used the Distress Inks-mostly the new colors and spun sugar for the background.  The result was way better than I expected!  I which I did not add the green leaves but still like it.

The roses were just calling for a bit of velvet and lace!!



Comments