Heat Wave Take 2!!



Inspired by Kristina and Jennifer's Online Card Class…I inked up and embossed 5 pieces of watercolor paper.  Kathy Racoosin had several videos on this embossed resist technique.  It's always funny how your favorite is always the least expected.  Here is my favorite.  I used Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 color set. I would have normally painted the background but really liked the white background.  Not sure when or where I got the idea to pop up the frame, but I really, really like it.!!
 



I may add a sentiment at the bottom.  Thank got for the Misty stamp presses to take all the fear out of messing this card up!!

Here is a  close up of the raised part.  Isn't that the coolest idea?  Next time I might use several layers of card stock to raise it instead of foam tape.

 


Comments