Background Check Day 3: Design Break again!

Thanks again for an amazing Online Card Class. For this card I am using ideas from Day 1 again.  I really, really love Jennifer's Ink Reaction technique. I could only do that and be very happy.  I used Jennifer's design, but can't wait to explore some of my ideas that have been floating around in my head.  I will try and get some to completion and post them.
I had much more success with the blue background as I added a little more water to my perfect pearls mixture.  the orange-y red one (I did 1st) has great shine, but not much contrast.  Loved the colors.  All Distress inks.  The new colors, Blueprint, Cracked Pistachio and Abandon Coral are beautiful!!

I just loved the idea of chopping up the background.  I have a pile of great backgrounds but they NEVER seem to work on a card, now I know why!  Thanks Jennifer!!!



I did not get a picture of the orange/red card but I used Penny black Poppy Pattern.  It really worked well.  I think the blue one is an old Hero Arts background. 

Comments