Compendium ofCuriosities III - Faux Roses

Thanks Linda  for another challenge.  I hope this gets in on time.

I kept imagining roses on a white picket fence so thank god Tim has a picket fence!!  The only kraft core paper I had was the embossed pad.  I think it actually worked out better, as the ink "picket raspberry" ended up going on spotty.  The greenery is also Tim's Kraft Resist paper stained with peeled  paint and distress paint.  Also used is Tim embossing folder that looks like a wooden wall.  I really did not think I could really make those roses, but they were actually really easy!!  Just look on p. 65 of  Tim's Compendium of Curiosities III.  Thank you Inspiration Emporium  http://www.inspirationemporium.com
for sponsoring this week!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the fence and wooden building, but the roses take center stage! Wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in on our rosy fun at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card. Your roses are fabulous. And I love that you created a larger fence with that die. Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and clever, I like the wooden wall too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Just a quick stop by to thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I really appreciate it. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment