CFC108 MATERIAL GIRL

I am finally getting to play along with CAS-ual Friday's challenge blog.

CFC108
This week we had to use material of some sort.  I have always wanted to play with canvas since I purchased it a few years ago.  I decided to play with a canvas and collage using the inchie art squares as inspired by here. I painted the canvas with distress paint, used Embossing Paste and a stencil(inspired by Wendi Vecchi). Then had fun with distress inks, Tim Holtz stamps and parts, and lots of embossing!!


This bike card was stamped with a background stamp from Impression Obsession with versa mark and then clear embossed. It needed a little something and I was so happy with the result.  There were actually quite a lot of happy accidents with this card. 

Comments

  1. Loving the canvas! I love how it looks like pieces of art on the card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment