This card is for Linda's

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 20

Enameled Stamping
Tim Holtz: A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2, page 44 .  It was really fun to make and I created it with my great friend's birthday in mind.  Hence the "special friend"  and "live time" charm by Tim.  The words are also his- "encourage your hopes not your fears".  I colored them in with his new patina stains.  I could not get a really good picture since it is really late at night.  OH well, I better get this posted!

Comments

  1. Such a lovely tag there and thanks for popping by. I do really like this technique, though I wasn't sure at first. I am sure your friend will love it too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous eye popping colour combo! Your friend will be happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am new at this blogging. Comments are so fun. I liked the colors too, but I feel it need something more, but not sure what to add or where

      Delete

Post a Comment