More Summer Chemistry: Monoprints and Dies

When things don't work out the way you expected…die cut it!!  That is how this little bird came to be.  Once that happened I made a bunch more "mistakes" in bright pink and orange.  You may not be able to see the gold floating on top, but that is why I framed it in gold before mounting on a white 5x7 card.

Thanks Kristina and Jennifer and Tim for running this "summer workshop"in your Online Class site. 

The branch dies are from Memory Box and Penny Black.  Actually I just realized that I hand cut the bird.

Comments

  1. Beautiful job using your "mistakes" on this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I went to your blog page, it is awesome. I am still in the learning stage with my web site. Hope to get it as nice as your some day. I'm not sure how to add things to the side or customize my heading.

      Delete

Post a Comment